Barbados becomes the Fashion Capital of the Caribbean from October 28th-30th as fashionistas gather form around the world for a weekend of spectacular runway shows and glamorous fashion parties. BB Fashion Week is pleased to announce the Schedule of Events.
Friday 28th October 2011
- Opening Night of Runway Shows 8:00pm -10:00pm – Courtyard Marriott’s
- Wearable Art Competition Fashion Show Opening 8:00pm-8:15pm -Courtyard Marriott’s
- Fashion Party/Launch Showing By Simon Peter 2012 Collection Preview 10:30pm -2:00am -Cin Cin- West Coast Free with Ticket.
Saturday 29th October 2011
Fashion is our Passion Workshop 10:00am-2:00pm- Conference Room- Courtyard Marriott’s Cost to Attend $20.00BBD.
Christian Siriano – Season 4 Project Runway Winner
Jacqueline Benn Schuppe – Avery J Consultants NY-
Elizabeth Morgan – Country Manager – First Citizen Investment Services Barbados Ltd
· Elite Model World- Elite Model Look Casting- 1:00pm-4:00pm – Courtyard Marriott’s No Charge
· Runway 2 Caribbean Designers -7:00pm-9:30pm- Courtyard Marriott’s
Sunday 30th October 2011- Final Event
· The First Citizens Toast to Fashion Gala -Dress For It Event-Courtyard By Marriott’s
· Featuring Season 4 Project Runway Winner Christian Siriano as he shows his 2012 Ready to wear collection. This event is a VIP event. Entertainment by Barbadian Songstress Ria Borman and her Band to entertain you for the evening.
Special Thanks to our sponsors: Frist Citizens Investment Services Barbados Ltd, SBI Distribution Inc, Tremme , Simple , U By Kotex, SHE Caribbean, Aswan Fitness, Digicel Barbados Ltd and Courtyard by Marriott’s.
Tickets are now available from: Bedazzle Boutique in Mall International-Praxis in Coconut Walk Hastings – Armani Exchange Limegroove.
For more information visit www.bbfashionweek.com
Source: Caribbean Fashion Style Journal