New Years Eve is one of the most celebrated night around the world. Men and woman get together and drink and party all night to ring in the new year.
This night is of utmost importance and keeping up appearances is a must, finish the night looking exactly how you looked when you just got to the party.
Here are eight essentials that every woman should have in her bag for one of the most important nights of the year. From makeup to hygiene to foot pain we got it covered.
1) Lipstick, balms or gloss make sure its applied throughout the night chapped lips are certainly no fun plus you won’t get a New Year’s kiss.
2) A Mini rollerball perfume even the finest of perfumes wear off after a while this is a quick way to freshen up all night.
3) Mints these are a fast way to get rid of odor from foods and drinks consumed.
4) Stain remover wipes always handy especially if get stuff spilled on you.
5) Bobby pin can come in handy if your hair comes out of place or harsh weather makes your hair get untamed.
6) A mini nail file you never know when you may have to fix a nail mishap.
7) Females know wearing heels for hours can be one of the worst form of pain a woman can endure. Take along a relief stick which will leave feet blister free and prevent shoes from rubbing along ankles
8) Mascara to keep your lashes full long and beautiful all night.